Monday, November 8, 2010

tunderf00t: evolution vs creationism

hello world how are you doing today? I have been watching YouTube lately and been watching series by a guy named tunderf00t the series is why do people laugh at creationists maybe you heard of it maybe not. so I decided to post one of his vids in the series here of course after you have watched this video you can click the link above. ok in this video he explains to a guy why his theory cant be true (tunderf00t already did it once but that someone apperently didn't get that so he cleared some stuff up for them ) he also has a other video explaining why that is.



so while after you watch this video i recommend you continue watching the series. I dont know personally me these vids really got me thinking. watching them i started to see similarities in the way creationist prove there point and that is find some unknown about evolution, bite on to it and say your theory is wrong therefore mine is right and that is completely wrong. you can't come to the conclusion that  something is right just because something else is wrong. Thats like saying I have a pare because I don't have an apple... See kinda hard to grasp the logic there. and  I am NOT a evolutionist  I am just one open minded person who one day just came around a random vid. Oh I can't wait for part 35. I am really looking forward to some feedback here.
what side are you for? and what arguments would you present to defend your side  

2 comments:

  1. "and I am NOT a evolutionist" - That's just stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I came back to this post I and laughed so hard at what I wrote... ""and I am NOT a evolutionist" - That's just stupid." I totally agree... I now see all of the hundreds and hundreds of things wrong with that sentence... oh and I am now an evolutionist... lol XD

    ReplyDelete

like/dislike something leave a comment